Outstanding Assistant Instructor Internship Cyprus
Here at our Cyprus Dive Centre your Scuba Internship has all you need to get wet and start diving. Should you choose to train with us and take part in our Assistant Instructor Internship, our professional Divemasters, and Instructors Training, we will guide and advise you on all of the elements needed to reach Assistant Instructor level. Every member of our staff is on hand to make your dive experience a safe yet exciting one. We will always ensure you are able to take full advantage of all the benefits included in your internship program.
We guarantee you hands on and helpful experience as well as a scuba diving training course that runs smoothly and easily giving you time to dive and study scuba. The Assistant Instructor Internship involves many challenges, yet gives you the experience and knowledge to begin learning the PADI diver education system. You will need a Padi IDC Crew Pack to start your Assistant Instructor Internship. If you are looking to become a scuba instructor, the PADI (Assistant Instructor Internship) that we provide is a fantastic way to enhance your current diving skills.
Our courses help you to improve your understanding of how you can move on to the IDC (PADI Instructor Development Course.) You can be taught by experienced professionals and you will learn this first portion of the IDC which will help you to move on to the PADI Open Water Scuba Instruction Course (OWSI). When followed by a successful examination (IE) these can all put you on the right route towards the certification as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
All of our courses can be challenging, yet we have designed them with careful planning. We have a reputable diving centre managed by a leading Course Director who guarantees that you will develop your diving abilities through learning.
We promise to give you professional advice and guidance, knowledge through study and training, as well as confined and open water skill assessments. You will practice and build on your responsibilities and duties as a Divemaster, until we feel you are ready to qualify and move on to the next level.
To help you through the program, PADI has developed an eLearning for Padi Assistant Instructor. As well as PADI IDC Crew Pack 2014.
Padi Assistant Instructor eLearning:
This online elearning portion of the Padi Assistant Instructor course covers nine topics which prepare you for the practical sessions needed to complete your Assistant Instructor. Through PADI’s eLearning system and practical segments of the Padi Assistant Instructor Course, you are introduced to the complete PADI System of Diver Education, and you learn to use it as a professional dive educator – a PADI Assistant Instructor
You build upon your diving abilities and organize and supervise scuba diving activities, while developing underwater skills and your classroom teaching skills.
PADI Assistant Instructor Course in a nutshell:
- Knowledge development through self-study, quizzes, lectures and presentations
- Confined water skill review and assessment, workshops and presentations
- Open water workshops, rescue assessment and candidate presentations
The PADI Assistant Instructor Course consists of these sections:
Module 1: Academic Training
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving and Snorkelling Programs
- Developing Knowledge Development Presentations
- Teaching Project AWARE and Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialties
- Teaching in Confined Water
- Conducting Open Water Training Presentations
Module 2: Independent Study or Padi eLearning
- Knowledge Development
Module 3: Practical Application
- Confined Water and Open Water Teaching Presentations
- Standards Exam
- Dive Rescue Skills Assessment
Gain practical professional experience as a PADI Assistant Instructor in or scuba internship
What Can Padi Assistant Instructors Teach?
In addition to the responsibilities and duties you already have as a PADI Divemaster, as a PADI Assistant Instructor you can:
- Teach academic presentations under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- During confined water dives, present initial skills training under the direct supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Evaluate Open Water Diver surface skills under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Teach and certify PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Divers under the direction of a PADI Instructor
- Teach Project AWARE Specialty courses
- Teach the AWARE Coral Reef Conservation specialty course
- Conduct PADI Discover Scuba Diving experiences in a pool or confined water
- Conduct PADI Seal Team AquaMissions
- Teach PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty courses under the direction of a PADI Instructor after earning the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating
We highly recommended that you own all of your own scuba equipment but we can help you if you need purchase your own dive gear, as familiarity with personal dive gear improves your own general scuba diving skills. You can find almost everything at Easy Divers dive shop
You are going to need to own Latest and the most up to date PADI IDC Crew Pak for PADI Assistant Instructor. The PADI IDC crewpak includes all the materials needed to prepare for a PADI Assistant Instructor or Padi Open Water Scuba Instructor course.
The Padi IDC Crew Pack includes:
- Instructor cue cards for PADI’s core courses (OW, AOW, Rescue and Divemaster)
- Guide to Teaching Workbook and related reference materials,
- Lesson planning slates for confined and open water
- Quiz and exam booklets for the core courses
- Specialty outlines for Project AWARE
- PADI Instructor Manual
- PADI Backpack
PADI Assistant Instructor Prerequisites:
- Be a PADI Divemaster or qualifying certification from another certification organization
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have 60 logged dives, including night, deep, and navigation dives
- Have been a certified diver for at least 6 months
- Have CPR and First Aid Training within the last 24 months
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Want a fun and exciting dive career!
We provide all the latest and most up to date materials (PADI IDC Crew Pack) needed during the course and ensure you will be in great hands with experienced and friendly instructors and staff. We are here to help you understand all areas and requirements of the Internship.
As our accommodation is located above the diving centre, travelling to your course is not necessary unless you are staying in town not far from the diving centre.
As a Divemaster, why not take your current scuba skills to the next level and make a real career out of scuba diving?! Learn in-depth dive theory, the practice and running of a dive school, as well as gaining certification as a PADI Rescue Diver. Call us or email us at Easy Diver today and book a place on our internship to avoid disappointment!